enke: Catalyst Program for Unemployed & Out of School Youth
This is a new initiative for young people who are not in employment, education or training (NEETs). The program is a 25-week (6 month) experience in personal development, social impact and guided coaching for professional development to increase the likelihood of conversion to employment, enterprise, education or training. It is designed to be holistic and comprehensive to meet the challenges that youth NEETs face, with a special focus on building self-belief and confidence to seek and attain opportunity.
A "catalyst" is something that causes change or action. Indlela yok'zikuguqula. Tsela ya go ifetola.
- Intensive skills development and leadership training that can enhance educational and employment opportunities
- Practical experience designing & running a project / business
- Learn how to take an idea & make it a reality
- Learn how to drive your own success from the inside out
- Action-driven learning
How to Apply
Applications are now open: Visit http://bit.do/enkecatalyst
The Catalyst Experience
- 6 months intensive skill building experience
- Transport, Accommodation, Meals for Re-Boot Training Camp
- Lunch, tea/coffee and snack at every workshop day
- Take home & online resources
- Dedicated support person who is with you every step of the way
To apply you must:
- Be between 18-25 years old
- Have a Matric certificate
- Unemployed / Out of School for at least 5 months
- Reside in Johannesburg or Tshwane
- Commit to expectations & program dates below
There are 60 spaces for this 25-week program, which is valued at R8,000.00. Apply for a scholarship.
Expectations of participants
- All applicants are invited to attend program information session on 26 September 2016
- Commit to attend all program activities, and complete the associated tasks.
- Attend all training sessions which take place on weekdays & weekends (dates to be confirmed at the Information Session)
- Note that the program is run in English, thus comfort with working in English is expected.
- Be open to a different way of approaching your future success
2017 Program Intake 2 Dates:
- RE-BOOT Training Retreat - Thursday 17 August - Sunday 20 August 2017
- GENERATE Workshops - every 2 weeks from the end of August - end of October
- NAVIGATE Workshops - once a month from beginning of November - end of January 2017
- SHOWCASE / Graduation Event - February 2017
**Note dates are subject to change
How to Apply
Applications are online: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/enkecatalystapp