make your mark
Join us in giving youth a chance to create a positive future for themselves and others.
We believe in collaboration - creating shared value and building strategic partnerships to achieve our vision and goals. Here are some ways to get involved in our work and be part of creating an enabling environment for young people to thrive.
At enke: Make Your Mark, we empower young leaders to make their mark on their community, their country and their world.
Our partners work with us to provide leadership and entrepreneurial training programs for young people.
Meaningful opportunities and impact in South African communities and the lives of youth.
We offer a number of exciting ways for individuals, businesses, foundations and other institutions to be part of creating the environments and resources for young people to thrive and become economically active, socially responsible citizens.
We focus on outcomes, measurable impact and creating shared value. Our work maximised the social return on investment for all our local and international corporates, businesses, foundations, trusts, aid agencies that provide the financial support to bring our programs and projects to life.
- – Investing in an Organisation that Works: we have proven our organisational and financial sustainability over the last 6 years, demonstrated by clean and unqualified annual audits, good governance structures and principles.
- – Tax Deductible Donation: enke is a registered Public Benefit Organisation and issues tax-deductible donation receipts in terms of Section 18A(1)(a) of the Income Tax Act No.58 of 1962 for all donations over R100.00.
- – Contribution to socio-economic transformation: Over 80% of our beneficiaries are black as classified under Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) and contributions can count towards a company’s Social Economic Development (SED), Skills Development and Supplier Development points.
- – Committed to Measuring Impact: All our programs have comprehensive impact measurement systems. We are committed to ensuring that our clients/partners receive regular reporting.
Contact email@example.com to find out more.
If you believe that young people are key to securing a positive future, we would love for you to invest in that future by donating to our cause.
When you donate to enke: Make Your Mark, you enable us to build solid foundations for scaling and growth within the organisation.
We also run giving campaigns for various projects through globally recognised crowdfunding platforms.
Donate through Online Donation Form
Make In-Kind Donations
enke major events include training retreats and events to recognise and celebrate the achievements of our program participants.
Help us make these possible with in-kind or financial sponsorship of enke: Forum, Ignition Program Training Retreat and other events. This could be anything from stationary to transport and anything in between.
You can volunteer, or donate your time at enke by advising program participants, sharing business knowledge, advice, direction and stewardship to enable participants to focus on their full abilities.
You can also participate as a panelist or speaker at enke: Training Events and share your story and experience as inspiration for the youth we work with.
For more about volunteering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that it takes a village to raise a child. We actively partner local institutions (schools, colleges and universities) as well as community-based organisations to recruit and support participants, as well as share our program opportunities.
In the Trailblazer Program our main partners are schools, community-based organisations and grassroots initiatives. With the Catalyst Program we work with community skills development centres that are committed to bringing new opportunities and resources to the youth they serve. Click here to see some of our collaborative partners.
To find out how you can become a collaborative partner, contact email@example.com
Corporate & Institutional Partners
How to make direct financial donations
You can make payments directly into our bank account:
Bank Name: First National Bank (FNB)
Branch Code: 251-905
Account Number: 62310748390
Account Type: Cheque Account
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ
Donation/Payment Reference: Donation – Full Name – Email Address
If you do not receive a tax deductible receipt within 7 business days, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Donate via Payfast
Donate via Credit Card or other Electronic Payment using Payfast, a secure payment gateway.
enke is a leadership development organisation that generates and incubates youth-led social change. We connect, equip and inspire youth to realise their potential, thrive and mobilise for meaningful change.
- – Non-Profit Company Reg.: 2010/0231851/08
- – Dept. of Social Development Reg.: NPO 132-509
- – SARS Public Benefit Org. Reg.: 9300/37429
Partner with us in creating opportunities for youth to find and succeed in their chosen life pathways.
Address: 7th Floor South Point Corner, 87 De Korte Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa
Phone: +27-11-403-1241 / +27-11-403-1243