To empower thousands of young people entails a collaborative effort. We are looking to work with all individuals, companies, organisations and institutions that believe in making things better in our society, our communities, our country and our world.
Here are some ways that individuals and businesses can join our movement and make their mark on the lives of young leaders:
- Become a Funding Partner: sponsor youth to participate in our programmes or support our operational costs
- Donate to enke as an individual: We welcome both once-off deposits and monthly debit orders. Please put your email address as a reference so that we can contact you on tax deductible receipt of your donation.
- In-Kind Donation: donate essential materials for our major training events and activities
- Spread the word to youth: Nominate youth for enke Programs
- Become a collaborative partner: Schools and civil society organisations can collaborate with us as Collaborative Partners
- Specialised services: Hire us to provide you with customised solutions
- Spread the word: share our work and that of the incredible youth we work with
If you believe that young people are key to securing a positive future, we would love for you to invest in that future by donating to our cause. When you donate to enke: Make Your Mark, you enable us to build solid foundations for scaling and growth within the organisation.
Donate via Paypal
Donate via PayFast
When you make your donation you can be assured that your funds will be applied effectively to our programs and participants, across South Africa. We’re working every day to inspire, support and train our program participants in making a positive impact within their communities, cities and world.
You can make payments via EFT or direct deposit or via Paypal or Credit Card payment.
If you do not receive a tax deductible receipt from us within 7 business days, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
enke: Banking Details
Branch: Braamfontein Branch
Branch Code: 251-905
Account Number: 62310748390
Account Type: Cheque Account
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ
*How to reference your donation: Donation – Initial. Last Name – Email Address